Towards a strengthened democratic governance in the Southern Mediterranean - South Programme 2
CEPEJ documents translated into Arabic
- Overview of the CEPEJ (information leaflet)
- SATURN revised guidelines for judicial time management (CEPEJ(2014)16) - 12 December 2014
- The 15 main guidelines of the SATURN Centre for judicial time management
- Handbook (summary of the methodology) for the implementation of the tools of the SATURN Centre for judicial time management
- A model of report concerning judicial time management
- Guidelines on the role of court-appointed experts in judicial proceedings of Council of Europe's Member States (CEPEJ(2014)14), 12 December 2014
- Handbook for conducting satisfaction surveys aimed at Court users in Council of Europe's member States (CEPEJ(2010)1 - 26 November 2010)
- Handbook for satisfaction surveys aimed at lawyers (CEPEJ(2010)1)
- Checklist for promoting the quality of justice and the courts (CEPEJ(2008)2), 3 July 2008
- Recommandation CM/Rec(2010)12 on judges: independence, efficiency and responsibilities (17 November 2010)
- Guidelines for a better implementation of the existing Council of Europe's recommendation on enforcement (CEPEJ(2009)11Rev2) - 17 December 2009)
The meetings of the bilateral Steering Committee of South Programme II took place in Tunis on 26 November 2015 in respect of Tunisia and in Rabat on 30 November 2015 in respect of Morocco. For each country, a workshop on justice reform highlighting the status of the 2015 cooperation has been...
The experts had a meeting with the representatives of the Ministry of Justice and Freedom of Morocco, in order to make an in-depth presentation of the tools developed by the CEPEJ in the field of judicial time frames and quality of justice. They had an exchange on the scoreboards on judicial...