During the Conference “Courts management and access to justice system” which took place on 8 December 2017 in Krakow (Poland), Mr Duro Sessa, newly elected President of the CCJE as from 1 January 2018, presented the Standards and Guarantees of judgeship in the European Union, and in particular about the system of appointment of judges, the security of tenure, the working conditions and the disciplinary and the criminal and civil liability of judges.
Presentation of Judgeship and the Guarantees of Executing Justice System by Duro Sessa, newly elected President of the CCJE
headline Krakow (Poland) 08 December 2017
- Diminuer la taille du texte
- Augmenter la taille du texte
- Imprimer la page
- Imprimer en PDF
Conferences and other events
- 115th Plenary Session of the Venice Commission
22-23 June 2018
- Seminar on the "Status of Judges in Europe"
14 and 15 June 2018
- Roundtable on judicial "reform" in Poland
16 April 2018