At its 18th plenary meeting, the CCJE elected its new President, Duro SESSA. Mr SESSA is President of the Supreme Court of Croatia. He succeeds as from 1st January 2018 to Nils ENGSTAD (Norway). The CCJE also elected its new Vice-President, Ms Nina BETETTO, who is also Judge of the Supreme Court of Slovenia.
Duro SESSA (Croatie), new President of the Consultative Council of European Judges (CCJE)
headline Strasbourg 9 November 2017
- Diminuer la taille du texte
- Augmenter la taille du texte
- Imprimer la page
- Imprimer en PDF
Conferences and other events
- 115th Plenary Session of the Venice Commission
22-23 June 2018
- Seminar on the "Status of Judges in Europe"
14 and 15 June 2018
- Roundtable on judicial "reform" in Poland
16 April 2018