HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE
Strasbourg, 25 May 2010
of the meeting held on Monday 21 June 2010
from 2.30 to 4 p.m.
in Room 2
1. Proposed agenda: for adoption
2. Synopsis of the meeting held on 27 April 2010 [CONF/HR(2010)SYN2] : for adoption
3. Abolition of the death penalty in Belarus, with the participation of a group of representatives of civil society in Belarus.
4. Migration and human rights: fixing the strategic objectives of the ad hoc group on “Migration and Human Rights”
Marie-JosÚ Schmitt, European Action of the Disabled (AEH) and Maritchu Rall, International Association of Charities (AIC)
N.B. Because of the busy agenda, this item will be taken at the meeting of the "Europe and Global Challenges" Transversal Group in the afternoon of Tuesday 22 June.
5. First European Youth and Human Rights Fair: presentation of the project: for discussion and adoption
Brigitte Kahn, International Council of B’Nai B’Rith (ICBB)
6. Working Group on Media Education: for information
Gabriel Nissim, representative of the INGO conference on the Steering Committee on Media and New Communication Services (CDMC)
7. Topical issues
N.B.: do not hesitate to suggest any topical issues concerning the human rights situation in Europe– please submit any suggestions you may have at least two days prior to the meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Other business