As part of the Committee’s monitoring procedure, national authorities and other sources have to reply to different questionnaires provided by the Committee itself.
Urgent monitoring round: Protecting children affected by the refugee crisis from sexual exploitation and sexual abuse
2nd monitoring round: The protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse facilitated by information and communication technologies (ICTs)
- 1st Regional Conference addressing Online child sexual exploitation and abuse
- The Republic of Moldova celebrates European values
- Grant opportunities for awareness raising to prevent and combat Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- HELP course on child-friendly justice launched in the Republic of Moldova
- Strengthening civil society participation in implementing and monitoring the Lanzarote Convention