Environmental and health crisis: governance and solidarity issues
- Recommendation on the COVID-19 pandemic: Call for ethical and human rights compliant management
- Call for solidarity and urgent action by States, economic actors and civil society for the safeguard of the common house
- Programme of the partnership with ENSA
To Stockholm+50: intervention of the Senior advisors on Governance for Stakeholder Forum for a Sustainable Future at the General Assembly of the Conference of INGOs, during the April 2022 session:
- Agenda of the meeting of the Committee - 18 January 2022
- Agenda of the meeting of the Committee - 14 December 2021
- Agenda of the meeting of the Committee - 23 June 2021
- SYNOPSIS of the meeting held on - 23 June 2021
Contribution of the Environmental and Health Crisis Committee and the INGO Conference to the Sustainable Development Goals of the 2030 Agenda = >> "The crossroads of sustainability, climate change and health: practical approaches and lessons for post-covid cities."
Side event organised during the session of the United Nations Environmental Assembly (Nairobi - 1 March 2022)
Following the decision of the Committee of Ministers on 16 March 2022 the Russian Federation is no longer a member of the Council of Europe. The website will be updated as soon as possible to take account of this development.