The European Committee of Social Right (ECSR) will present its conclusions and findings for 2020 on Wednesday 24 March 2021 (10:30-12:00 CET) via an online press conference.
In 2020, in the framework of the reporting procedure, the Committee examined 33 state reports on the provisions of the Charter relating to employment, training and equal opportunities:
- the right to work (Article 1);
- the right to vocational guidance (Article 9);
- the right to vocational training (Article 10);
- the right of persons with disabilities to independence, social integration and participation in the life of the community (Article 15);
- the right to engage in a gainful occupation in the territory of other Parties
- (Article 18);
- the right to equal opportunities between women and men (Article 20);
- the right to protection in cases of termination of employment (Article 24);
- the right of workers to the protection of their claims in the event of the insolvency of their employer (Article 25).
Furthermore, the Committee will make public its Findings 2020 in respect of Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy and Portugal. Findings 2020 set out the Committee’s assessments of follow-up given by these countries to decisions in collective complaints.
- Link to the press conference (please note that you have to copy and paste the link in your Google Chrome browser. For smartphones and tablets, use application Kudo Live and ID 771119099110)
Contact: Giuseppe Zaffuto, tel. +33 6 86 32 10 24