Are you eligible?
In order to submit your application, you will need to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Availability in principle during the periods foreseen for the assessment of projects (as an indication they are in February/March, May/June and October/November and can be found on the Eurimages website);
- At least 3 years experience in one of the 8 relevant areas of activity:
- image editing;
- direction of photography;
- festival programming;
- other relevant creative activities in the audiovisual sector (heads of department: composition, storyboarding, production design, art direction, sound).
- High level of proficiency in reading English;
- Oral proficiency in English or French of at least level B2/C1 (CEFR);
- Good knowledge of international film business practices and, in particular, international co-production.
Candidates must be nationals of an Eurimages member State or have their permanent residence in a Council of Europe or Eurimages member State.
Eurimages member States are: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
Council of Europe member States are: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.