GR-J - Legal Co-operation
Main fields of activity
- Development and implementation of common standards and policies (CDPC, CDCJ, CAHDI)
- Independence and efficiency of Justice (CEPEJ, CCJE, CCPE)
- Crime problems, prisons and police (CDPC)
- Counter-Terrorism (CDCT)
- Artificial intelligence (CAI)
- Group of States against Corruption (GRECO)
- Anti-money laundering (MONEYVAL)
- Requests of non-member States to accede to Council of Europe conventions/partial agreements
- Regional or Minority Languages
- European Commission for Democracy through Law (Venice Commission)
- Enlarged Partial Agreement on the Register of Damage caused by the Aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine
- Council of Europe Conferences of specialised ministers in this field - follow-up
- Replies to Assembly and Congress recommendations in this field
Chair: Ambassador Petr VÁLEK, Permanent Representative of the Czech Republic
Rules governing access to documents
Please login to see classified information
Rules governing access to documents:
- Documents not subject to any particular classification are public.
- Documents classified “restricted until examined by the Committee of Ministers” are declassified after the Committee of Ministers (CM) has examined the item in question. Prior to declassification, these documents are only visible to member governments and the Secretariat of the Council of Europe.
- Documents classified “restricted” are declassified a year after being issued. Prior to declassification, these documents are only visible to member governments and the Secretariat of the Council of Europe.
- Documents classified “confidential” are declassified ten years after being issued. Prior to declassification, these documents are only visible to member governments and the service or committee responsible for the document. Distribution to other parties requires written permission from the author service.