Intergovernmental structures and other bodies
Intergovernmental committees are governed by Resolution CM/Res(2011)24 on intergovernmental committees and subordinate bodies, their terms of reference and working methods.
- Terms of reference, contacts and websites of Intergovernmental Committees for 2020-2021 (Intranet - restricted access
- Intergovernmental structure 2020-2021 (CM(2019)131-final)
- Compilation of terms of reference of intergovernmental structures (CM(2019)131-addfinal)
Council of Europe committees established by a Resolution of the Committee of Ministers or by a Convention or by other instruments
Committees may also be set up in the framework of conventions or resolutions which set out their own rules for their functioning.
- Committees established by a Committee of Ministers Resolution or a Convention (Intranet - restricted access)
- Committees set up under Partial Agreements
- Other bodies (Administrative Tribunal, Oversight Advisory Committee, Budget Committee, Management Board of the Pension Reserve Fund, Ad hoc Committee of Experts on Buildings (CAHB))
- Chairs and Secretaries of Monitoring committees in the intergovernmental sector (Intranet - restricted access)