2nd Meeting of the Committee of the Parties (T-ES)
Strasbourg, 29-30 March 2012
1. Opening of the meeting
3. Examination and adoption of the Rules of Procedure of the Committee of the Parties
Rules of Procedure as adopted
4. Presentation of the new website of the Lanzarote Convention
5. Exchange of views on the themes for the monitoring rounds
Proposals for possible themes for the monitoring procedure
6. Discussion on a possible follow-up to the Question by Mr Omtzigt "No prosecution of the Dutch association Martijn"
7. Information on the Council of Europe ONE in FIVE Campaign to stop sexual violence against children
8. Other business
Strategy for the Rights of the Child 2012-2015
9. Possible dates of the next meeting (Brussels, 15-17 October 2012).
- Screening of persons working with refugee children insufficient to protect them from sexual abuse
- Hungarian authorities have not done enough to protect migrant children from sexual abuse along Serbian-Hungarian border
- Stakeholders and experts exploring ways to strengthen the coordination and implementation mechanisms of the Lanzarote Convention in the Republic of Moldova