CEPEJ was talked about in 2006
- Traditional, administrative and legal rules on consumer litigations, Luxembourg, 19 December 2006, Speech by Stéphane LEYENBERGER, Secretary of the CEPEJ: "Evaluation by the CEPEJ of the European and the Luxembourg judicial systems"
- Workshop on "Measuring Law" organised in co-operation with the Programme Attractivité Economique du Droit and EconomiX, the laboratory of economy of the Paris University 10 Nanterre, Paris, State Council (France), 15-16 December 2006 - Summary of the debates by Jean-Paul JEAN, member of the CEPEJ
- Evaluation by the CEPEJ of judicial systems: what are the challenges for a high-quality judicial sytem?, Paris, Supreme Court (France), 13 December 2006
- 8th European Days of Law organised by the General Prosecutor of the Nancy Court of Appeal, Nancy (France), 30 November - 1st December 2006, Speech by Stéphane LEYENBERGER, Secretary of the CEPEJ : "Is it enough to judge? Conditions of efficiency: accessibility, duration andmembership of the parties"
- Workshop on judicial officers organised within the framework of the TACIS programme of the European Commission, implemented by the International Union of Judicial Officers (UIHJ), Baku (Azerbaijan), 29 November 2006, Speech by Muriel DECOT, Co-Secretary of the CEPEJ : "Efficiency of justice, which measures, which role for the legal professions and in particular enforcement agents?" ( Powerpoint presentation)
- MTEC Training course on "Developments in the field of administration of justice in Europe" organised by the Dutch Ministry of Economy in co-operation with the Ministry of Justice, The Hague (the Netherlands), 22-23 November 2006, Powerpoint presentation by Pim ALBERS, Special Advisor of the CEPEJ: "European developments in judicial systems"
- Octopus Conference of the Council of Europe "Corruption and Democracy", Strasbourg (France), 20-21 November 2006 Powerpoint presentation by Pim ALBERS, Special Advisor of the CEPEJ: "Corruption, Democracy and Justice"
- Workshop on "Independence of justice, ethics and responsibility – International standards, good pratices and local implementation" organised by UNODC and OSCE Moscow (Russian Federation), 19-20 October 2006