32th plenary - June 2019
At its 32nd meeting (Strasbourg, 13-14 June 2019), the CEPEJ adopted a Toolkit for the implementation of the Guidelines on Cyberjustice, a European Handbook for Development of National Legislation on Mediation as well as Guidelines on designing and monitoring mediators training schemes. These tools are intended for courts and Ministries of Justice to guide them in improving and developing the functioning of their judicial systems.
At the same plenary meeting, the members of the CEPEJ met Mr Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, President of the European Court of Human Rights, and other judges of the Court, for an exchange of views on possible interactions between the CrEDH and the CEPEJ as regards indicators of efficiency and quality of justice.
Tools adopted by the CEPEJ
- Toolkit for the implementation of the Guidelines on Cyberjustice
- European Handbook for Mediation Lawmaking
- Guidelines on the design and monitoring of mediator training programmes
Exchange of views with the Judges of the European Court of Human Rights
- Mr Giacomo Oberto (Italy), President of the Steering Group of the Saturn Centre for the Management of Judicial Time (CEPEJ-SATURN)
- Mr. Joao Arsenio de Oliveira (Portugal), President of the Working Group on the Quality of Justice (CEPEJ-GT-QUAL)
- Mr. Jasa Vrabec (Slovenia), Chairman of the Working Group on the Evaluation of Judicial Systems (CEPEJ-GT-EVAL)
- Mr. Rimantas Simantis (Lithuania), Chairman of the Working Group on Mediation (CEPEJ-GT-MED)
- Mr. Gilles Accomando (France), member of the CEPEJGT-QUAL