Within the scope of the Joint Project on “Improving the Effectiveness of Family Courts: Better Protection of the Rights of Family Members” (referred to as Project), design, lay-out, printing and publication services will be procured for the publication and distribution of Turkish translations of 6 project reports.
For more details, please see the Tender File and the Act of Engagement.
All tender offers shall be submitted to [email protected], with the reference Tender – FC Publication in the subject section by 26 August 2022, 18:00 (Turkey time). Tender offers sent to any other e-mail address shall not be taken into account.
All questions regarding the tender shall be exclusively submitted to [email protected] e-mail address with the reference “Question – FC Publication” in the subject section by 23 August 2022, 18:00 (Turkey time).
- Submission of relevant electronic samples of at least three printed materials the layout of which was designed by the company in the last two years, preferably those prepared for EU or international projects or other CoE projects;
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached);
- A copy of the Registration Document / Operating Certificate given by relevant Chamber of Commerce in Turkey;
- A list of all owners and executive officers, for legal persons only;
- At least three samples (only electronic copies) of previous works the layout of which was designed by the company in the last two years, preferably those prepared for EU or international projects or other CoE projects;
- A list of similar work delivered in the last two years;
Attachments of this call for tender contain detailed explanations of the necessary terms and conditions.
All documents shall be submitted in English, except list of all owners, registry document and relevant samples of work. Failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender.
In the case that one of the above-listed documents is missing, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the offer.
Relevant parts of the Act of Engagement document shall be completed, all of its pages shall be signed and submitted after being scanned. The bidders shall specify the price offer in the relevant box.
QUESTIONS RECIEVED FROM TENDERERS REGARDING THE TENDER
Approximate page numbers for 6 books are stated in the tender announcement. Are these page numbers in A4 size as a Word document?
Yes, the approximate page numbers of the books mentioned in the tender announcement are A4 (Word document) page numbers. We kindly ask tenderers to take this into account when submitting their prices.