Within the scope of the Joint Project on “Improving the Effectiveness of Family Courts: Better Protection of the Rights of Family Members” (referred to as Project), satisfaction surveys will be conducted in selected family courts in order to identify the challenges and develop suggestions for solutions by evaluating expectations and experience of judges, prosecutors, court staff and court experts regarding effectiveness of family courts; self-assessment surveys aimed at judges, prosecutors, court staff and court experts and focus group meetings will be conducted and the tender for procurement of services regarding these activities is to be launched.
All tender offers shall be submitted to [email protected], with the reference FC-SURVEY in the subject section by 10 November 2021, 17:00 (Turkey time). Tender offers sent to any other e-mail address shall not be taken into account.
All the questions regarding the tender shall be exclusively submitted to [email protected] e-mail address with the reference “Question FC-SURVEY” in the subject section by 3 November 2021, 17:00 (Turkey time).
- A legal person/company/organisation/institution duly registered in Turkey and operating through a certificate of activity and with a legal basis to provide research and survey services
- At least 5 years of experience on a national and international level in conducting surveys on a face-to-face, online basis and by using focus group working methods in the field of surveys across Turkey
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement  (See attached).
- Certificates of registry (scanned copies of the original documents in Turkish).
- The list of all the partners and the board of management.
- A Professional profile that clearly shows the list of surveys conducted in Turkey through face-to-face method and that indicates the fact that the bidder meets the eligibility criteria in the form of official document (signed and stamped) or PPT.
- A technical offer specifying the following:
a) The methodology, a sample of implementation plan and time chart.
b) Explanation regarding professional experience of the main human resources to be deployed to provide the services requested.
Attachments of this call for tender contain detailed explanations of the necessary terms and conditions.
All the documents shall be submitted in English (the only exception being the certificate of registry to be submitted in Turkish), otherwise the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the documents.
In the case that one of the above-listed documents is missing, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the offer. All the supporting documents shall be submitted in PDF (or PPT for the Professional profile) or MS Word (DOC/DOCX) format.
Relevant parts of the Act of Engagement document shall be completed, all of its pages shall be signed and submitted after being scanned. The bidders shall specify the price offer in the relevant box. The total price offered for all the services to be provided within the scope of this tender shall not exceed 10.000 EUR.