COVID-19: Functioning of the Congress and its Secretariat
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe has taken several steps to pursue its activities while implementing the measures recommended by the health authorities of member states and the World Health Organisation, in accordance with Council of Europe policy.
- Covid-19 crisis at the centre of the debates of the three Congress committees
- Congress calls for ensuring respect for electoral standards in major crisis situations
- COVID-19: Congress President calls for urgent coordinated action by all levels of government
- Distance expert support to Ukrainian local authorities ensures steady implementation of local initiatives
- Thomas Andersson: “Ensuring citizen participation in the decision-making process”
In the context of the sanitary crisis, the secretariat of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities remains operational and partially work remotely via telework. The Congress staff can be reached by email, as well as by phone. The contact details of the Congress Secretariat are available on the web page below.