European Day of Civil Justice
25 October 2010
District Court of Keski-Suom
open doors on 22 October 2010
As part of the European Civil Justice Day the District Court of
Keski-Suomi will organise a day of open doors on 22 October 2010. A
moot court, short lectures and information on different types of
civil justice proceedings will be offered to citizens. The media is
also invited to this special event.
Central Finland District Court arranges on 22 October 2010
- Open House Event at 12.00-15.00
During the day, the visitors may:
* attend a show/mock trials arranged by the Criminal Division
* visit information desks at the Disputes Division concerning
institution of proceedings, mediation procedure, summary matters,
statistics and general information as well as a desk with different
* visit information desks at the Division for Petitionary Matters,
concerning e.g. bankruptcies and reorganisation procedures
* visit an information desk at the Registry Office
- A conference/discussion is arranged for representatives of the
media at 9.00-11.00.
- The opening ceremony of the Central Finland District Court is held
for invited guests at 18.00-21.00.
Approximately 150 people will be attending the event.
The opening ceremony is held this late because the Court was under
renovation until the summer.
In addition, the District Court will arrange a cooperation meeting
for attorneys, lawyers at lawyer’s offices and public legal aid
attorneys in the evening of 9 December 2010.