The European Committee of Social Rights will make public its Conclusions 2017 on compliance with the European Social Charter by 33 States parties, as regards rights related to health, social security and social protection:
- the right to health and safety at work (Article 3);
- the right to health (Article 11);
- the right to social security (Article 12);
- the right to social and medical assistance (Article 13);
- the right to social services (Article 14);
- the rights of the elderly to social protection (Article 23, Article 4 of the 1988 Additional Protocol);
- the right to protection against poverty and social exclusion (Article 30).
The Conclusions 2017 will be presented by Giuseppe Palmisano, President of the European Committee of Social Rights and Eliane Chemla, General Rapporteur of the Committee at a press conference on 24 January at the Council of Europe at 14:00.
The Press conference can be followed live through the Council of Europe web site as of 14:00 local time: www.coe.int/socialcharter
For accreditation, please send an e-mail send to: firstname.lastname@example.org