Within the framework of the Joint European Union/ Council of Europe Programme ROMACTED Phase II on “Promoting good governance and Roma empowerment at local level”, the Call for Proposals for the Support Organisations is now published.
The Joint European Union/ Council of Europe ROMACTEDII Programme will be a natural follow-up to the implementation of Phase I of the ROMACTED Programme in the Western Balkans and Turkey (2017-2020), which will serve to consolidate and expand efforts to improve the integration of Roma populations in local communities through enhanced participation in local policymaking and implementation of local actions. ROMACTEDII will continue to assist the local authorities to integrate Roma specific dimensions/measures into the mainstream local policies, action plans related to these policies, budgets and public service delivery, thereby enhancing democratic participation and empowerment of local Roma communities.
The Council of Europe will be assisted in the implementation of the ROMACTEDII Programme in the Beneficiary by a Support Team. This Support Team will comprise a Support Organisation, Focal Point and the Thematic Consultants and Facilitators selected through this Call for Tenders. In order to achieve the objectives of the programme, the ROMACTED methodology, which is outlined in the ROMACTED Handbook, will be followed.
For additional reading, please note that the ROMACTED methodology is a combination of the ROMED2 and ROMACT methodologies which are available online as follows: ROMED2 Guidelines for National and Local Facilitators and ROMACT Handbook.
Seven individual calls are available below:
- Albania ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- Bosnia and Herzegovina ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- Kosovo* ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- Montenegro ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- North Macedonia ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- Serbia ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
- Turkey ROMACTEDII Call for Proposals for EU funds_Support Organisation
Application form and supporting documents:
- Application Form ROMACTEDII Support Organisation
- ANNEX II ESTIMATED BUDGET Grant Agreement ROMACTEDII
- G17.2 E ENG MODEL ANNEX III FINANCIAL REPORT (1 currency)
- G17.2 E ENG MODEL ANNEX III FINANCIAL REPORT (2 currencies)
- ROMACTEDII Grant Agreement
The application form, completed and signed, together with the supporting documents (including the provisional budget in Excel), must be submitted in electronic form (Word, Excel and/or PDF) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Emails should contain the following reference in subject: ROMACTEDII Grants – Call for Proposals (name of Beneficiary).
Applications must be received before 12 January 2021 23:59 CET. Applications received after the above mentioned date will not be considered.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.