Coordinators of cities member of the ICC International Network will gather for their annual meeting in Lisbon, on 30 November.
The meeting will take stock of the outcomes of the implementation of 2017 programme of activities and prepare the programme of work for next year with a view to further develop both the intercultural cities’ network and the intercultural integration policy model.
Coordinators will also discuss the results of the ICC Milestone event in light of the new priorities of the ICC network.
- Draft agenda
- Bridging the equality, diversity and inclusion agendas : background paper
- Intercultural to the Core: How the ICC Index can be better used to improve interculturalism at local and national level. MPG 2017 Assessment report
- ICC Declaration 2017
- Compilation of good practices 2017
- Thematic Seminar on Human Rights in the Intercultural City: Final report
- Report of the Study visit on the “Prevention of radicalisation through Intercultural Policies”
- Policy Lab on inclusive integration : concept note
- ICC Strategy 2016-2019