The brochure provides an orientation to the legal remedies for injured or affected parties under German civil law; and aims to provide answers for the following questions, illustrated by practical case studies:
- When does a German court have jurisdiction?
- What conditions determine whether a claim for damages exists?
- What has to be considered when bringing legal action in Germany?
- What assistance is available prior to and during court proceedings?
- How does the enforcement of a court decision work?
- Are there alternatives to court proceedings?