Let's go social! Let's act for human rights together!
Just before We Go Social, here are a few words about the #HREYF16
Between 05-07 October 2016, the Council of Europe’s Human Rights Education Youth Programme will organize its 3rd Human Rights Education Youth Forum “Learning Equality, Living Dignity.”
The 3rd Human Rights Education Youth Forum aims at strengthening the quality, recognition and outreach of human rights education with young people.
The Forum will take place over three working days bringing together some 120 participants, experts and stakeholders in human rights education from all over Europe and beyond.
Want more information about the Forum?
Please check out the programme or visit our social media channels: |
Send out a customised tweet using the #HREYF16 hashtag.
Craft your own tweets, or use one of the pre-made tweets below that we prepared for you.
- Learning #Equality, Living #Dignity. Human Rights Education for All! #humanrights #education4all
- Follow @Act4HRE and get the latest information on the 3rd #HumanRights Education #Youth Forum. #HREYF16
- Universality of #humanrights & human rights #education cannot be rejected. They are equal for all. That's why I stand for them. #HREYF16
- "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights." #humanrights4All #HREYF16 #Article1 #humanrights
- The #HREYF16 aims at strengthening the quality, recognition and outreach of #humanrights education with #youngpeople. Follow @Act4HRE!
Want to know more about the programme of #HREYF16?
Check out the newly-launched website: http://bit.ly/HREYF16programme | @coe #humanrights
Between 05-07 Oct #HREYF16 will bring together 120 #youngpeople, #humanrights experts & other stakeholders to speak & act about #humanrights.
Join #HREYF16 's Photo & Illustration Competition and WIN the chance to attend the Forum.
Submit your photo here: https://goo.gl/4AOyuX