The Council of Europe invites partners to apply with projects for Compass National and Regional Training Courses in Human Rights Education in 2023. The Compass Training Courses are strategic national or regional activities for the development of competences of key multipliers for human rights education with young people and the implementation of the Council of Europe Charter on Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education.
The Council of Europe provides three types of support for implementation activities:
- educational support through a contracted trainer or an educational advisor
- financial support in the form of a grant of up to 5000 Euros
- institutional support and visibility and recommendation to potential partners
The organisers of training courses included in the 2023 programme will be invited for preparatory workshop in February 2023.
TIMELINE for the project
- 21 December 2022 - deadline for submitting applications
- 22 December 2022-17 January 2023 - assessment of the applications
- 28 January 2023 – communication of the results
- 16-17 February 2023 – preparation workshop
- 1 April-30 November 2023 - implementation period
HOW TO APPLY
The application form completed and signed, together with provisional budget (where applicable), and any other supporting documents, must be submitted in electronic form (Word and/or PDF) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Deadline: applications must be sent before 21 December 2022 (at 23:00 CET)
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION?