Skip to Content
- Pilot projects in interested countries with regional seminars and roundtables on selected topics of particular interest for the country: providing help, expertise and input;
- Participation in relevant conferences and meetings such as the 2016 Annual meeting of Education International;
- Setting-up of a web platform and establishment of a community of practice;
- Organisation of international seminars, being understood that the first seminar would focus on the question of plagiarism and academic integrity;
- Meetings of the steering group of the ETINED Platform and of Working Groups if need be;
- Policy papers and surveys on specific issues.