If a document is not available on the Committee of Ministers website, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to obtain a copy.
Alternatively, many Committee of Ministers documents published since 1949 are available on the Council of Europe Archives website.
1. Go to the website Council of Europe - ArchivalWare (http://188.8.131.52/coe/public.jsp)
2. Click on “Browse”
3. Click on “Documents”
4. Click on “Committee of Ministers”
5. You will see the list of document types available:
6. Select a type of document – for example: CM documents – to access the year files:
7. Select a year – for example: 1949 – to access the documents issued that year: