23 mai 2022 09:02:00Strasbourg 31/05/2022
The Seminar on “Early intervention on Intersex Children – Promoting the Rights of the Child” will...
22 mai 2022 11:35:0023 May 2022
27 abr 2022 09:48:0026 April 2022
On April 26, 2022, the training session for journalists on Ethical rules for healthcare...
06 abr 2022 14:35:007 April 2022
Unpredictable catastrophic events and developments, such as epidemiological outbreaks or armed...
- “Vaccine pass”: a new statement of the Committee on Bioethics underlined the human rights challenges
- Vaccine passports: Council of Europe issues guidance to governments to safeguard human rightsts
- Statement - COVID-19 and vaccines : ensuring equitable access to vaccination during the current and future pandemics
- A Council of Europe contribution to support member states in addressing healthcare issues in the context of the present public health crisis and beyond
- DH-BIO Statement on human rights considerations relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic
What we do ?
Biological and medical research and developments in technology have produced spectacular advances in the health field. However, these advances raise ethical issues that affect the individual and protection of the individual’s rights and dignity (genetics, transplantation, biobanks, emerging technologies, etc).