- The Agreement establishing the Group of States against corruption is composed of the following documents :
- Resolution (98) 7
authorising the partial and enlarged Agreement establishing the "Group of States against Corruption – GRECO"
(adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 5 May 1998, at its 102nd Session)
- Resolution (99) 5
establishing the "Group of States against Corruption – GRECO"
(adopted on 1st May 1999)
- Statute of GRECO
Appendix to Resolution (99) 5
- Rules of procedure
- Guidelines for GRECO Evaluation Teams (GETs) - Part I: Evaluation / Part II: Principles of conduct during the evaluation process
- Plenary meetings - Decisions and meeting reports
- General activity reports
- Legal instruments and other texts adopted by the Council of Europe bodies
- Exchange of views – presentations