Back No. 45/2007, International Centre for the Legal Protection of Human Rights (INTERIGHTS) v. Croatia
The complaint registered on 12 October 2007 relates to Article 11 (right to health), Article 16 (right of the family to social, legal and economic protection) and Article 17 (right of children and young persons to social, legal and economic protection) of the European Social Charter. It is alleged that Croatian schools do not provide comprehensive or adequate sexual and reproductive health education for children and young people.
- Case document no. 1, Complaint registered at the Secretariat on 10 October 2007
- Case document no. 2, Additonal information from INTERIGHTS
- Case document no. 3, Observations of the Government on admissibility
- Case document no. 4, Response from INTERIGHTS to the Government’s observations
- Case document no 5, Letter from the Government on the written submissions to the merits
- Case document no. 6, Response from INTERIGHTS to the Government's observations on the merits
- Case document no. 7, Response from INTERIGHTS to the questions of the Committee
- Case document no. 8, Response from the Government to the questions of the Committee
- Case document no. 9, Additional information from INTERIGHTS
The European Committee of Social Rights declared the complaint admissible on 1 April 2008.
The European Committee of Social Rights concluded that there was a violation of Article 11§2 of the European Social Charter and transmitted its report containing its decision on the merits of the complaint to the Parties and to the Committee of Ministers on 9 April 2009.
The Commitee of Ministers adopted Resolution Res (2009)7 on 21 October 2009.
Decision on admissibility of the Complaint 45/2007
Decision on the merits of the Complaint 45/2007
Resolution ResChS(2009)7 of the Committee of Ministers on 21 October 2009
Department of Social Rights
Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law
Council of Europe
1, quai Jacoutot
F – 67075 Strasbourg Cedex
Tél. +33 (0)3 90 21 55 23