On 5-6 May 2022, the Annual Governing Board meeting of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes (EPA), which brings together the representatives of the 35 members States of the EPA, will take place at Neumünster Abbey in Luxembourg to discuss the renewal and award of the certification “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe” to the certified Cultural Routes under regular evaluation as well as networks applying for certification.
Among the different topics on the agenda, the EPA Governing Board will also discuss the organisation of the 11th Annual Advisory Forum on Cultural Routes, to take place on 5 - 7 October 2022 in Chania (Crete), Greece.
12 certified Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe are under regular evaluation:
- European Cemeteries Route
- European Route of Historic Thermal Towns
- Saint Martin of Tours Route
- Phoenician’s Route
- Prehistoric Rock Art Trails
- Reseau Art Nouveau Network
- Route of Saint Olav Ways
- Impressionisms Routes
- Via Charlemagne
- Via Habsburg
- European Route of Cistercian Abbeys
2 certified Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe under exceptional evaluation:
Candidates to the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe certification:
- Women Writers Route
- European Fairy Tale Route
- Historic Cafes Route
- European Network of Holy Week and Easter Celebrations
- The Chocolate Way
- In the footsteps of Saint Paul, the Apostle of the nations – Cultural Route
The decisions of the Governing Board concerning new certifications and renewal of certified Cultural Routes will be made available on this website.