The Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes
Photo: Council of Europe Cultural Routes Member States Annual Meeting in Luxembourg on 14-15 April 2016
The Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA), which was established in 2010, ensures the implementation of the Cultural Routes programme.
The Secretariat of the EPA is located at the European Institute of Cultural Routes in Luxembourg.
Bureau of the Governing Board
- Marianne BERGER MARJANOVIC (Norway): Chair
- Karin ZIMMER (Austria): Vice-president
- Steliana COJOCARIU (Romania)
- Peter MILADINOV (Bulgaria)
- Birgitta RINGBECK (Germany)
Committee of Member States
- Amb. Stephan MÜLLER (Permanent representative of Luxembourg to the Council of Europe): Chair