All rapporteurs should participate in a training seminar before carrying out their duties. The training typically lasts two days and is divided into four modules and practical exercises.
- Module 1: Overview of the process and procedures for assessments by the COP and the role and responsibilities of rapporteurs.
- Module 2: The legal requirements of the Convention.
- Module 3: Judicial co-operation requirements of the Convention.
- Module 4: Issues related to the functioning of Financial Intelligence Units.
For each module there is time for general discussion, questions and answers and examination of examples. The rapporteurs are also asked to carry out a mock assessment and then present their analysis and findings.
- Overview of the process and procedures for assessments by the Conference of the Parties, COP to CETS 198 Secretariat
- Training for Rapporteurs, Boudewijn Verhelst
- Role and responsabilities of assessors, COP to CETS 198 Secretariat
- CETS 198, Lorna Harris
- Financial Intelligence Units, Herbert Zammit LaFerla
- Financial Intelligence Units, Paolo Costanzo
- UNODC Training on Cryptocurrencies