4th Meeting of the Committee of the Parties (T-ES)
Strasbourg, 21-22 March 2013
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Adoption of the agenda
4. Exchange of views on the discussion paper "Protecting children against sexual violence: the criminal law benchmarks of the Lanzarote and Budapest Conventions"
Discussion paper criminal law benchmarks
ICMEC's Global review
ECPAT's Country report
5. Capacity building activities:
- de-briefing on the Conference in Rome on 29-30 November 2012;
- call for topics for the second edition of the Council of Europe publication "Protecting children from sexual violence"
ONE in FIVE Website
- information on any other up-coming activities
- information from the Secretariat on the Council of Europe ONE in FIVE campaign
6. Monitoring of the Convention
- general overview of the situation with respect to the implementation of the Lanzarote Convention
- first thematic monitoring round "Sexual abuse of children in the circle of trust"
8. Other business
9. Date and place of the next meeting
- Opportunity to coordinate child participation at the next Council of Europe Children’s Rights conference
- Final conference of the Parliamentary Campaign to end detention of migrant children
- First fact-finding visit under the Council of Europe Project to End Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse@Europe