Preliminary works of the Consultative Council of European Prosecutors (CCPE)
The Consultative Council of European Prosecutors is instructed to prepare opinions for the attention of the Committee of Ministers.
The opinions given by the CCPE take account of existing national situations.
This work is carried out on the basis of the replies by delegations to the questionnaires proposed by the CCPE.
- Independence, accountability and ethics of prosecutors (2018)
- The rights of victims, witnesses and vulnerable persons (2017)
- The quality and efficiency of the work of prosecutors, including as regards the fight against organised crime and terrorism (2016)
- Action of prosecutors within the framework of criminal investigation (2015)
- Reference document on European norms and principles concerning prosecutors (2014)
- Relations between the prosecutors and the media (2013)
- Management of the means of the prosecution services (2012)
- Relationships between prosecutors and prison administration (2011)
- Principles of public action in the field of justice for juvenils (2010)
- Relations between judges and prosecutors (2009)
- The role of the public prosecution in the protection of human rights and public interests outside the criminal law field (2008)
- Alternatives to prosecution (2008)
- Ways to improve international co-operation in the criminal justice field (2007)