|DOWNLOAD TV SPOT|
|PROGRESS IN EUROPE|
Metro stations in Bucharest
Type of activities/outreach:
– Awareness-raising campaign for the general public: in Bucharest posters were placed in metro stations, buses and trams. In the country – 31 000 posters were sent to ANPDC and MERY decentralised institutions (city halls, schools) to be used by their respective networks.
– Awareness raising focused on teachers and children: 260 000 post cards and 7 500 brochures “Rise your hands against smacking” were sent to schools. The campaign was presented to teachers and multipliers in Bucharest (2008) and Focsani and Iasi (2009).
– Awareness raising focused on teachers in Bucharest: a joint partnership was concluded with the Bucharest School Inspectorate and Europe Direct-Centras in order to disseminate the campaign. Methodology teachers, pedagogues and specialised teachers in non-formal activities (from the sixth sectors) participated in the eight round tables organised in Bucharest. Two hundred CDs with Council documents translated into Romanian were offered to the participants.
– A special web file dedicated to the campaign was created on the Council of Europe information office website: Handscape and the Council of Europe documents translated into Romanian mentioned below were posted.
– European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR)