Issue papers highlight topical human rights concerns and suggest ways to tackle such problems. They aim to inform the public as well as authorities and members of non-governmental organisations working in the field of human rights. Issue papers are not intended to provide formal legal advice.
- The right to leave a country
- The right of people with disabilities to live independently and be included in the community
- Right to legal capacity for persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities
- Post-war justice and reconciliation in the region of former Yugoslavia
- Adoption and children: a human rights perspective
- Criminalisation of Migration in Europe: Human Rights Implications
- Human rights and gender identity
- Children and juvenile justice: proposals for improvements
- Protecting the right to privacy in the fight against terrorism
- Human Rights and disability: equal rights for all
- Housing Rights: the duty to ensure housing for all
- The Human Rights of irregular migrants in Europe
- Children and corporal punishment: "the right not to be hit, also a children's right"