Geneva, Strasbourg and Vienna 16/10/2019
“The Government of Malta remains far behind in its obligation to ensure that investigations in...
The Commissioner urges the authorities of the Russian Federation to discontinue the liquidation proceedings against the All-Russia Movement for Human RightsStrasbourg 16/10/2019
“It has come to my attention that a judicial action to dissolve the non-governmental organisation...
Commissioner Mijatović calls for bolder measures to protect the human rights and dignity of all migrants in the MediterraneanStrasbourg 07/10/2019
“The Justice and Home Affairs Ministers of EU member states meeting today and tomorrow in...
- 15/10/2019, Speech at the Conference of Council of Europe Justice Ministers
- 26/09/2019, Speech on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of ECRI
- 02/09/2019, 2d quarterly activity report 2019
- 05/08/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Interior of the Russian Federation, regarding law enforcement at peaceful protests
- 19/07/2019, Letter to Tatiana Moskalkova, High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation
- 18/10 - 5th Independent Police Complaints Authorities' Network (IPCAN) seminar on “Relations of the police and the population: challenges and practices” co-organised by the French Défenseur des Droits and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (Paris)
- 23/10 - Exchange of views with CM Deputies
- 24-25/10 - ILGA-Europe’s 23rd Annual Conference (Prague)