Today, the Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatović, published a letter addressed to the...
OpenDemocracy, 01/08/2019 On 2 August, we will commemorate the Roma Holocaust perpetrated during...
The Commissioner calls on Russian authorities to establish the truth about the murder of Natalia EstemirovaStrasbourg 15/07/2019
“Ten years ago today in Grozny, Chechnya, unknown men abducted Natalia Estemirova in front of her...
- 05/08/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Interior of the Russian Federation, regarding law enforcement at peaceful protests
- 19/07/2019, Letter to Tatiana Moskalkova, High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation
- 28/06/2019, Report on Poland following a visit to the country in March 2019
- 26/06/2019, Speech at PACE debate on "Ending coercion in mental health: the need for a human rights-based approach”
- 18/06/2019, Recommendation on rescuing migrants at sea
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- Ethnic profiling: a persisting practice in Europe
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever