04 Jul 2022 17:02:00Strasbourg 04/07/2022
“Legal reforms should not weaken human rights protections in the United Kingdom”, said today the...
30 Jun 2022 12:11:00Strasbourg 30/06/2022
"As unspeakable atrocities are committed in the heart of Europe once again, we are reminded that...
21 Jun 2022 09:00:00Strasbourg 21/06/2022
In a letter addressed to the Hungarian Minister of the Interior published today, Commissioner...
- 27/06/2022, keynote speech at the Solemn Hearing of the European Court of Human Rights
- 22/06/2022, letter to the Minister of Interior of Hungary about the longer-term protection perspective of third country nationals and stateless persons
- 08/06/2022, 1st quarterly activity report 2022
- 23/05/2022, letter to the President of the Estonian Parliament regarding a bill amending the State Borders Act
- 20/05/2022, letter to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice of Bulgaria regarding violence against women and domestic violence
- 07/04/2022, Speech at Rome High-level Launching Conference Beyond the Horizon: A New Era for the Rights of the Child
- Not a target – the need to reinforce the safety of journalists covering conflicts
- Addressing the invisibility of women and girls with disabilities
- No space for violence against women and girls in the digital world
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice