Greece must urgently transfer asylum seekers from the Aegean islands and improve living conditions in reception facilitiesAthens 31/10/2019
“The situation of migrants, including asylum seekers, in the Greek Aegean islands has...
Languages are immensely enriching. They enable us to communicate with more people, to be better...
Protection of the rights to freedom of expression and peaceful assembly during last week's demonstrations in CataloniaStrasbourg 21/10/2019
I am concerned at numerous reports of attacks against journalists covering demonstrations in...
- 15/11/2019, 3rd quarterly activity report 2019
- 08/11/2019, Speech on the occasion of the OSCE Security Days
- 04/11/2019, Speech on the occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the CPT
- 15/10/2019, Speech at the Conference of Council of Europe Justice Ministers
- 26/09/2019, Speech on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of ECRI
- Language policies should accommodate diversity, protect minority rights and defuse tensions
- Time to deliver on commitments to protect people on the move from human trafficking and exploitation
- The independence of judges and the judiciary under threat
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- 25-29/11 - Visit to Bulgaria
- 02-06/12 - Contact mission to Ukraine (Kyiv)
- 10/12 - International conference “Advocacy Human Rights in the 21st Century” (Berlin)