19 Jul 2021 09:32:00
Slovak Republic: the government should deliver justice to victims of forced sterilisation through a compensation mechanismStrasbourg 19/07/2021
In a letter to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice of the Slovak Republic, published...
16 Jul 2021 09:31:00
The Senate of the Czech Republic should adopt the draft law on compensation for victims of forced sterilisationStrasbourg 16/07/2021
In a letter to the Senate of the Czech Republic, published today, the Commissioner expresses her...
05 Jul 2021 09:37:00
United Kingdom: Parliamentarians should reject restrictions on peaceful demonstration, criminalisation of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communitiesStrasbourg 05/07/2021
In a letter to the UK House of Commons and House of Lords, published today, the Commissioner...
- 19/07/2021, Letter to the authorities of the Slovak Republic regarding reparations for victims of forced sterilisation
- 16/07/2021, Letter to the Senate of the Czech Republic to adopt the draft law on compensation for victims of forced sterilisation
- 05/07/2021, Letter to the United Kingdom House of Commons regarding freedom of expression
- 28/06/2021, Third party intervention, the case relates to alleged human rights violations committed in connection with the applicants’ stay in a psychiatric hospital
- 24/06/2021, Letter to the Turkish authorities regarding the right of LGBTI communities