“The Irish government should ensure that the economic upturn benefits the most vulnerable groups...
Slovenia: More should be done to ensure that Roma, migrants and those in poverty are not left behindLjubljana 23/03/2017
During his visit in Slovenia from 20 to 23 March, the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human...
The recent recommendation of the European Commission (EC) on more and longer detention of...
- 29/03/2017, Speech, Human rights: a reality for all
- 22/02/2017, 4th quarterly activity report 2016
- 22/02/2017, Report of the round-table with human rights defenders on missing persons and victims of enforced disappearance in Europe
- 16/02/2017, Letter to the Speaker of the Parliament of Lithuania, concerning the protection of children's rights
- 15/02/2017, Memorandum on freedom of expression and media freedom in Turkey
- 17/01/2017, Letter to the President of the National Assembly of Slovenia concerning amendments to the Aliens Act
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- Migrants in limbo in Europe have the right to live in dignity
- Why remembering the Holocaust is a human rights imperative
- 29/03 - 32nd Congress Session: Developments in human rights at local and regional levels (Strasbourg)
- 03/04 - IOI-Europe symposium “Populism? Regression of rights and the role of Ombudsman” (Barcelona)
- 04-05/04 - Platform for the Protection of Journalism event (Kyiv)
- 20/04 - Lecture on human rights at Kulak University (Kortrijk)
- 24-28/04 - PACE session