The Commissioner calls on the Polish Senate to reject bill which further curtails judges' and prosecutors' independence and freedom of expressionStrasbourg 13/01/2020
The Commissioner published today a letter addressed to the Marshal of the Senate of Poland in...
Over the last year, protests have multiplied across the planet, from Chile to Hong-Kong. Europe...
“ I am deeply concerned to learn that this week the Albanian Parliament pursued the examination...
- 11/12/2019, Country visit report on Azerbaijan
- 03/12/2019, Letter to the Minister of Citizen Protection of Greece and the Alternate Minister for Migration Policy of Greece concenrning the plans to transfer migrants from the Aegean islands to the mainland and set up closed reception centres on those islands
- 29/11/2019, Letter to the Prime Minister of Malta on ensuring the independence of the investigation into the murder of Daphne Caruana Galizia
- 29/11/2019, Letter to the Chairman of the House of Representatives of the Parliament of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina on deinstitutionalisation of children with disabilities
- 26/11/2019, Letter to the Parliament of the Slovak Republic on safe and legal abortion care
- 20/01 - 16th Anna Lindh Lecture hosted by Raoul Wallenberg Institute in collaboration with Lund University and Anna Lindh Memorial Foundation (Lund, Sweden)
- 27-31/01 - PACE session