15 Sep 2020 11:57:00
Commissioner calls on the authorities of San Marino to refrain from actions jeopardising the independence of the judiciaryStrasbourg 15/09/2020
In a letter addressed to the Minister for Foreign Affairs of San Marino, the Commissioner raises...
10 Sep 2020 16:22:00
The authorities of the Russian Federation must ensure the safety of Salman Tepsurkaev abducted and subjected to torture in ChechnyaStrasbourg 10/09/2020
The abduction of Salman Tepsurkaev in Krasnodar Krai in the Russian Federation on September 5 is...
10 Sep 2020 09:00:00
Commissioner urges the Slovak Parliament to reject bill which would further restrict women’s access to their sexual and reproductive health and rightsStrasbourg 10/09/2020
Today the Commissioner published a letter in which she raises concerns about a draft law...
- 18/09/2020, Laudatory speech for Szabolcs Dull, M100 Sanssouci Colloquium
- 15/09/2020, Letter to the authorities of San Marino regarding the independence of justice
- 10/09/2020, Letter to the Parliament of the Slovak Republic regarding women's rights
- 08/09/2020, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2020
- 03/09/2020, Letter to the Spanish authorities regarding accommodating migrants in substandard conditions