Commissioner Mijatović calls for bolder measures to protect the human rights and dignity of all migrants in the MediterraneanStrasbourg 07/10/2019
“The Justice and Home Affairs Ministers of EU member states meeting today and tomorrow in...
Statelessness is the root cause of countless human rights violations. Unfortunately, it is still...
Commissioner calls on Maltese authorities to withdraw posthumous defamation lawsuits against the family of Daphne Caruana GaliziaStrasbourg 19/09/2019
Today, the Commissioner published a letter addressed to the Prime Minister of Malta, Joseph...
- 26/09/2019, Speech on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of ECRI
- 02/09/2019, 2d quarterly activity report 2019
- 05/08/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Interior of the Russian Federation, regarding law enforcement at peaceful protests
- 19/07/2019, Letter to Tatiana Moskalkova, High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation
- 28/06/2019, Report on Poland following a visit to the country in March 2019
- 15/10 - Conference of Council of Europe Ministers of Justice on “Digital Challenges for Justice in Europe” (Strasbourg)
- 18/10 - 5th Independent Police Complaints Authorities' Network (IPCAN) seminar on “Relations of the police and the population: challenges and practices” co-organised by the French Défenseur des Droits and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (Paris)