07 Apr 2021 09:03:00Strasbourg 07/04/2021
Already in the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, the World Health Organisation (WHO) was...
29 Mar 2021 18:25:00Strasbourg 30/03/2021
“The combined effects of a politically controlled media regulatory authority and distortionary...
24 Mar 2021 08:19:00
Portugal should act more resolutely to tackle racism and continue efforts to combat violence against womenStrasbourg 24/03/2021
In a memorandum published today, the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja...
- 31/03/2021, speech, Exchange of views with ECRI
- 31/03/2021, Report: “Environmental Rights Activism and Advocacy in Europe: Issues, Threats, Opportunities”
- 30/03/2021, Memorandum on Hungary regarding freedom of expression and media freedom
- 24/03/2021, Memorandum on Portugal regarding racism and women's rights (also in Portuguese)
- 22/03/2021, Letter to the Minister of Justice regarding freedom of expression
- 19/03/2021, Report: Combating racism and racial discrimination againt people of african descent in Europe