Commissioner calls on Ukrainian authorities to revise the anti-corruption legislation that might negatively affect NGOs and journalistsStrasbourg 24/05/2017
In a letter addressed to the Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of Ukraine...
The theme of this year’s International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia is...
Azerbaijan should release all persons detained because of their views expressed or legitimate civic activityStrasbourg 17/05/2017
Today marks the four-year anniversary of the arrest of Ilkin Rustamzade, a blogger and youth...
- 24/05/2017, Letter to the Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of Ukraine to revise the anti-corruption legislation
- 16/05/2017, Letter to the President of the Italian Senate on the protection of children’s rights in the justice system
- 15/05/2017, Letter to the Prime Minister of Romania on the protection of persons with disabilities
- 05/05/2017, Third party intervention on 34 cases v.Turkey
- 04/05/2017, Letter to the Greek government on ill-treatment by law enforcement
- Public service broadcasting under threat in Europe
- The Shrinking Space for Human Rights Organisations
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- 01/06 - Debate on the 10th Annual Report on the Supervision of the Execution of Judgments and Decisions of the European Court of Human Rights (Strasbourg)
- 06-07/06 - Seminar “Defending Human Rights in Europe” and other meetings (Helsinki)
- 09/06 - Council of Europe high-level seminar on Human Rights and Business “Promoting the effective implementation of global and regional instrument” (Strasbourg)