There is a growing trend in Europe and beyond towards granting same-sex couples legal recognition...
“The space for democratic debate in Turkey has shrunk alarmingly following increased judicial...
“Many victims of the 1998-1999 war in Kosovo, in particular displaced persons, families of...
- 22/02/2017, 4th quarterly activity report 2016
- 22/02/2017, Report of the round-table with human rights defenders on missing persons and victims of enforced disappearance in Europe
- 16/02/2017, Letter to the Speaker of the Parliament of Lithuania, concerning the protection of children's rights
- 15/02/2017, Memorandum on freedom of expression and media freedom in Turkey
- 17/01/2017, Letter to the President of the National Assembly of Slovenia concerning amendments to the Aliens Act
- 19/12/2016, Letter to the Secretary of State for Migration and Asylum of Belgium, concerning the detention of migrant children
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- Migrants in limbo in Europe have the right to live in dignity
- Why remembering the Holocaust is a human rights imperative
- 06-08/03 - Visit to Portugal
- 20-23/03 - Visit to Slovenia
- 27-28/03- “Human rights: a reality for all” Cyprus CM Chairmanship Conference launching the Council of Europe Disability Strategy 2017-2023 (Nicosia)
- 29/03 - 32nd Congress Session: Developments in human rights at local and regional levels (Strasbourg)