For many years European countries have been warned about the inadequacy of their immigration and...
OSCE Representative and Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights condemn sentencing of journalist Khadija Ismayilova in AzerbaijanStrasbourg/Vienna 01 September 2015
The Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Nils Muižnieks, and the OSCE Representative...
30 August, the International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearance, should not be the only...
- 09/07/2015, Opinion of the Commissioner for Human Rights on the legislation and practice in the Russian Federation on non-commercial organisations in light of Council of Europe standards: an update
- 08/07/2015, Report: visit to Serbia
- 05/06/2015, Speech: Seminar on Measures to Promote Reconciliation
- 04/06/2015, Speech: Putting human rights into practice at the local and regional levels
- 27/05/2015, 1st quarterly activity report 2015
- 18/05/2015, Report: visit to Norway
- 11/05/2015, Speech: Comprehensive approach addressing hate crime and violence against LGBTI people
- 23/04/2015, Annual activity report 2014
- 10/03/2015, Report: visit to Armenia
- 18/02/2015, 4th quarterly activity report 2014
- 17/02/2015, Report: visit to France