The Shoah stands out as one of the defining moments of history that has shaped the conscience of...
Russia: Commissioner cancels visit to the country because of unacceptable restrictions imposed to his programmeStrasbourg 11/10/2016
In recent months, I have been discussing with the Russian authorities my intention to visit the...
The Commissioner publishes a memorandum on the human rights implications of the emergency measures in TurkeyStrasbourg 07/10/2016
The Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Nils Muižnieks, published today a memorandum...
- 23/09/2016, Letter to the Minister for Labour, Employment, Veterans and Social Affairs of Serbia
- 14/09/2016, 2nd quarterly activity report 2016
- 12/09/2016, Letter to the Minister of Health and to the Alternate Minister of Social Solidarity of Greece
- 09/09/2016, Letter to the San Marinese authorities on the Code of Conduct for Media Operators
- 23/08/2016, Letter to the Prime Minister of Romania
- 19/08/2016, Letter to the Alternate Minister of Interior and of Administrative Reconstruction, and to the Minister of Justice of Greece
- 12/07/2016, Letter to the Spanish authorities, on the human rights of immigrants & asylum-seekers in Spain
- 11/07/2016, Report on visit to Ukraine
- 22/06/2016, Speech, Fundamental Rights Forum 2016
- 15/06/2016, Report on visit to Poland
- 20/10 - German OSCE Chairmanship Conference on Tolerance and Diversity (Berlin)
- 4/11 - CM Chairmanship Conference on Children's Rights in the Migration Crisis and in the Digital Environment (Tallinn)
- 14/11 - 10th anniversary of World Jewish Congress’ Jewish Diplomatic Corps (Strasbourg)
- 17/11 - European Governmental LGBTI Focal Point Network Roundtable (Strasbourg)
- 17/11 - Exchange of views with CoE Gender Equality Commission (Strasbourg)