Internet blocking is a widespread phenomenon in Council of Europe member states. Its impact on...
“Luxembourg has made considerable efforts to respond to Europe’s refugee and migrant crisis by...
“The right to education is a fundamental human right. Yet, many European countries still deny...
- 13/09/2017, 2nd Quarterly activity report 2017
- 17/07/2017, Letter to the French Senate concerning counter-terrorism measures
- 13/07/2017, Third party intervention on ECODEFENCE and others v. Russia and 48 other applications concerning the "Law on Foreign Agents"
- 11/07/2017, Report on Slovenia
- 21/06/2017, Letter to the Italian Parliament concerning the Bill introducing the crime of torture in the Penal Code
- Arbitrary Internet blocking jeopardises freedom of expression
- The long march against homophobia and transphobia
- Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understood
- Afrophobia: Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade
- 25-26/09 - Conference hosted by the Czech Chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers “Immigration detention of children: Coming to a Close?” and bilateral meetings (Prague)
- 02-06/10 - Visit to Sweden
- 09-13/10 – Visit to Republic of Moldova