An effective response to the current refugee movements across Europe can only be found through...
I have been informed that the round-the-clock curfew declared in three neighbourhoods of Silvan...
Combating sexual abuses and sexual exploitation of children is a very important but challenging task. The problem is far too often under-estimated, and sometimes even overlooked.
- 17/11/2015, 3rd quarterly activity report 2015
- 12/11/2015, Third party intervention: Applications No. 8675/15 and No. 8697/15, N.D. v. Spain and N.T. v. Spain
- 22/10/2015, Letter to the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic concerning the bill on reparations for involuntary sterilisation of Roma women
- 16/10/2015, Letter to Federal Counsellor of Switzerland concerning the bill on intelligence
- 15/10/2015, Report: visit to San Marino
- 13/10/2015, Report: visit to Slovak Republic (Slovenská verzia)
- 01/10/2015, Report: visit to Germany (Deutsch Version)
- 24-27/11 - Visit to Hungary
- 30/11-01/12 - Meeting with European Network of National Human Rights Institutions (ENNHRI ) on migration (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- 07-11/12 - Visit to Cyprus