“2016 will likely be remembered as a critical turning point for human rights in Europe” said the...
Lithuania should strengthen the protection of women and children against violence and build a more inclusive society for persons with disabilitiesStrasbourg 19/04/2017
“While considerable progress has been achieved in protecting human rights in recent years, the...
Commissioner encourages Croatia to accelerate the process of ratification of the Istanbul ConventionStrasbourg 18/04/2017
In a letter addressed to the Prime Minister of Croatia published today, Commissioner Muižnieks...
- 19/04/2017, Country visit report on Lithuania
- 18/04/2017, Letter to the Prime Minister of Croatia concerning the ratification of the Istanbul Convention
- 13/04/2017, Letter to Latvian parliamentarians concerning the ratification of the Istanbul Convention
- 11/04/2017, Speech at IOI Europe Conference on human rights regression and the role of the ombudsman
- 10/04/2017, Memorandum on mission to Kosovo
- The Shrinking Space for Human Rights Organisations
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- Migrants in limbo in Europe have the right to live in dignity
- 24-28/04 - PACE session
- 11-12/05 - Croatian Ombudsman's High Level International Conference “Reclaiming human rights in Europe: how to enhance democratic space?” (Zagreb)
- 19/05 - 127th Session of the Committee of Ministers (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- 22-24/05 - Visit to Switzerland