France: the anti-terrorism bill must be in line with the case-law of the European Court of Human RightsStrasbourg 17/07/2017
The Commissioner publishes a letter today in which he calls on the French senators to improve the...
“The Russian Federation’s legislative framework on non-commercial organisations is incompatible...
“Slovenia has undertaken a number of initiatives in recent years to address major human rights...
- 17/07/2017, Letter to the French Senate concerning counter-terrorism measures
- 13/07/2017, Third party intervention on ECODEFENCE and others v. Russia and 48 other applications concerning the "Law on Foreign Agents"
- 11/07/2017, Report on Slovenia
- 21/06/2017, Letter to the Italian Parliament concerning the Bill introducing the crime of torture in the Penal Code
- 19/06/2017, Issue Paper on Family reunification