This was the main conclusion of the 2006 UN Global study on violence against children. In 2015,...
Greece urged to protect the human rights of persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities and de-institutionalise themStrasbourg 12/09/2016
Today the Commissioner published a letter he addressed to the Greek government noting with...
“While Latvia has taken some important steps to advance human rights and reduce social exclusion,...
- 23/09/2016, Letter to the Minister for Labour, Employment, Veterans and Social Affairs of Serbia
- 14/09/2016, 2nd quarterly activity report 2016
- 12/09/2016, Letter to the Minister of Health and to the Alternate Minister of Social Solidarity of Greece
- 09/09/2016, Letter to the San Marinese authorities on the Code of Conduct for Media Operators
- 23/08/2016, Letter to the Prime Minister of Romania
- 19/08/2016, Letter to the Alternate Minister of Interior and of Administrative Reconstruction, and to the Minister of Justice of Greece
- 12/07/2016, Letter to the Spanish authorities, on the human rights of immigrants & asylum-seekers in Spain
- 11/07/2016, Report on visit to Ukraine
- 22/06/2016, Speech, Fundamental Rights Forum 2016
- 15/06/2016, Report on visit to Poland
- 27-29/09 - Visit to Turkey
- 10-12/10 - PACE session (Strasbourg)
- 11/10 - Launching conference of the Fourth Thematic Commentary on the Scope of Application “The Framework Convention: a key tool to managing diversity through minority rights” (Strasbourg)
- 14/10 - 108th Plenary Session Venice Commission (Venice)