The theme of this year’s International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia is...
Azerbaijan should release all persons detained because of their views expressed or legitimate civic activityStrasbourg 17/05/2017
Today marks the four-year anniversary of the arrest of Ilkin Rustamzade, a blogger and youth...
In a letter addressed to the President of the Italian Senate published today, the Commissioner...
- 16/05/2017, Letter to the President of the Italian Senate on the protection of children’s rights in the justice system
- 15/05/2017, Letter to the Prime Minister of Romania on the protection of persons with disabilities
- 05/05/2017, Third party intervention on 34 cases v.Turkey
- 04/05/2017, Letter to the Greek government on ill-treatment by law enforcement
- 03/05/2017, Letter to the Speaker of the National Assembly of Hungary to reject law on foreign-funded NGOs
- Public service broadcasting under threat in Europe
- The Shrinking Space for Human Rights Organisations
- Access to registered same-sex partnerships: it’s a question of equality
- High time for states to invest in alternatives to migrant detention
- National human rights structures: protecting human rights while countering terrorism
- 22-24/05 - Visit to Switzerland
- 01/06 - Debate on the 10th Annual Report on the Supervision of the Execution of Judgments and Decisions of the European Court of Human Rights (Strasbourg)
- 06-07/06 - Seminar “Defending Human Rights in Europe” and other meetings (Helsinki)
- 09/06 - Council of Europe high-level seminar on Human Rights and Business “Promoting the effective implementation of global and regional instrument” (Strasbourg)