23 Sep 2022 12:21:00Strasbourg 23/09/2022
The Council of Europe’s Committee of Ministers has published the case-by-case decisions taken...
19 Sep 2022 09:39:00
Implementing the European Convention on Human Rights: Domestic courts crucial in protecting human rights and freedoms on the national levelBelgrade 15-16/09/2022
Domestic judicial authorities are at the heart of protecting the rights and freedoms of people...
15 Sep 2022 16:11:00Strasbourg 15/09/2022
The President of the Consultative Council of European Prosecutors (CCPE), Antonio Vercher...
14 Sep 2022 10:24:00Warsaw/Online 14/09/2022
On 27 September 2022, the Council of Europe, European Union and the UNHCR, in cooperation with...
Get to know more about the Directorate General Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe
- The European Commission for the Efficiency of Justice celebrated its 20th anniversary
- High-level delegation from the Court of Cassation of Armenia visits the Council of Europe
- Seminar on Early intervention on intersex children – Promoting the rights of the child
- Co-ordination between the International Criminal Court and the Council of Europe
- Moving Forward 2022: Annual Report by the Council of Europe Secretary General
- European Conference of Prosecutors in Palermo
- New Council of Europe online course "Introduction to corruption prevention"
- Online event on freedom of expression in political speech
- Conference on “Proliferation financing risks and trends – addressing current challenges”
- Council of Europe adopts new principles for media governance