22 Apr 2021 11:03:00Strasbourg 22/04/2021
In a statement issued today on COVID-19 and social rights, the European Committee of Social...
21 Apr 2021 11:31:00Strasbourg 21/04/2021
The Department for the Execution of Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights issued today...
21 Apr 2021 10:30:00
Italy ratified the Protocol No. 15 amending the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental FreedomsStrasbourg 21/04/2021
Today, Ambassor Michele GIACOMELLI has deposited, in presence of the General Secretary Marija...
20 Apr 2021 15:41:00
Council of Europe participation in the e-conference “EU Values, Diversity and Intercultural Dialogue: Enhancing the debate”Strasbourg 20/04/2021
From 21 to 23 April will take place the international e-conference “EU Values, Diversity and...
19 Apr 2021 09:52:00Strasbourg 19/04/2021
The European Committee on Legal Co-operation (CDCJ) of the Council of Europe publishes today its...
- Call for tenders: international consultancy services in the field of internal displacement in Ukraine
- ECCD publishes a paper on the use of non-conviction based seizure and confiscation
- Towards a Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime: additional stakeholder consultations
- The thematic training on access to information and freedom of expression on internet for judges and prosecutors
- The 6th webinar of the African Network of Data Protection Authorities (ANPDA)
- The Committee of Ministers adopts a Recommendation to strengthen national human rights institutions
- Switzerland ratifies the Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism and its Additional Protocol
- The decision on the merits in European Organisation of Military Associations and Trade Unions (EUROMIL) v. Ireland, Complaint No. 164/2018, is now public
- Declaration by the Committee of Ministers: the use of computer-assisted or AI-enabled decision making by public authorities in the area of social services must respect human rights
- Human Rights and the Digital Challenge: the contribution of Convention 108+