01 Oct 2022 12:32:00
Hear our voices – the rights and best interest of the child in parental separation and care proceedingsDublin/online 29/09/2022
On 3 October 2022, an international Conference “Hear our voices – the rights and best interest of...
30 Sep 2022 11:59:00
Launch of multilateral project on transparency of judicial decisions and national implementation of the ECHRStrasbourg 30/09/2022
Today, the Council of Europe launched a new project “Foster Transparency of Judicial Decisions...
29 Sep 2022 15:29:00
The Committee of Ministers calls on member states to recognise the right to a clean, healthy and sustainable environment as a human rightStrasbourg 29/09/2022
In a Recommendation on human rights and the protection of the environment, the Council of Europe...
28 Sep 2022 10:24:00Warsaw/Online 28/09/2022
On 27 September 2022, the Council of Europe, European Union and the UNHCR, in cooperation with...
Get to know more about the Directorate General Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe
- The European Commission for the Efficiency of Justice celebrated its 20th anniversary
- High-level delegation from the Court of Cassation of Armenia visits the Council of Europe
- Seminar on Early intervention on intersex children – Promoting the rights of the child
- Co-ordination between the International Criminal Court and the Council of Europe
- Moving Forward 2022: Annual Report by the Council of Europe Secretary General
- European Conference of Prosecutors in Palermo
- New Council of Europe online course "Introduction to corruption prevention"
- Online event on freedom of expression in political speech
- Conference on “Proliferation financing risks and trends – addressing current challenges”
- Council of Europe adopts new principles for media governance