2nd monitoring round - Replies per question
Note: Information will be fed into this page as soon as compiled documents are ready.
Compiled replies to the Thematic Questionnaire "The protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse facilitated by information and communication technologies (ICTs)":
- Question 1: T-ES(2018)34_bil rev.
- Question 2: T-ES(2018)35_bil rev.
- Question 3: T-ES(2018)36_bil rev.
- Question 4: T-ES(2018)37_bil rev.
- Question 5: T-ES(2018)09_bil rev.1
- Question 6: T-ES(2018)38_bil rev.
- Question 7: T-ES(2018)39_bil rev.
- Question 8: T-ES(2018)03_bil rev.
- Question 9: T-ES(2018)04_bil rev.
- Question 10: T-ES(2018)05_bil rev.
- Question 11: T-ES(2018)06_bil rev.
- Question 12: T-ES(2018)08_bil rev.
- Question 13: T-ES(2018)18_bil rev.3
- Question 14: T-ES(2018)19_bil rev.1
- Question 15: T-ES(2018)20_bil rev.1
- Question 16: T-ES(2018)21_bil rev.2
- First fact-finding visit under the Council of Europe Project to End Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse@Europe
- Screening of persons working with refugee children insufficient to protect them from sexual abuse
- Hungarian authorities have not done enough to protect migrant children from sexual abuse along Serbian-Hungarian border
- Stakeholders and experts exploring ways to strengthen the coordination and implementation mechanisms of the Lanzarote Convention in the Republic of Moldova