Nel quadro delle sue attività paneuropee, l'Istituto Europeo degli Itinerari Culturali accoglie i tirocinanti durante tutto l'anno.
Svolgere un tirocinio presso l'IEIC ti consente di scoprire gli Itinerari Culturali del Consiglio d'Europa, di studiarli più da vicino e comprenderne meglio il processo di certificazione, la loro struttura, la loro missione e più in generale l’opera di protezione e promozione della diversità del patrimonio culturale europeo. I tirocini presso l'IEIC sono sia un'esperienza educativa che professionale costruttiva.
Under the authority of the Executive Secretary of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA) and Director in charge of the day-to-day management of the EICR, the trainee will carry out various tasks.
For example :
- Research on certified Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe,
- Research on candidate projects,
- Contribute to the preparation of working documents and publications,
- Support the organization of conferences and meetings,
- Contribute to the communication strategy of the EICR,
- Support daily work at the EICR, including administrative tasks and logistical support.
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a graduate program (or within 3 months after graduation) in a European university or equivalent institution at the time of application.
- Applicants must undertake studies in subjects related to the areas of expertise of the EICR or other areas that support its work.
- Financial support: the trainee receives a financial support of 600 € / month. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation and living expenses in Luxembourg must be borne either by the interns or their institutions;
- Required documents: an internship agreement must be signed between the trainee, his / her university and the EICR. The trainee is invited to comply with all the procedures required by his university;
- Medical insurance: the trainee must be insured during the training period. All costs resulting from accidents / illnesses occurring during the internship are the responsibility of the student or his / her university. Interns must show proof of a valid major global medical insurance coverage;
- Visa: interns are responsible for obtaining and financing any necessary visas;
- Confidentiality: any unpublished information obtained during the internship must be kept confidential, and the trainee cannot publish reports or articles based on this information without the prior consent of the EICR;
- Academic Credit: some institutions of higher education award academic credit for internship programs. Interns should check with their university to confirm its credit policy.
How to apply?
Use the online application system and submit your application form before the deadline. All applications must be submitted through the online system.
Applications must be completed in French or English (only).
After the application form has been completed, the following documents must be sent to the following address email@example.com:
- Cover letter - Please specify if you wish to participate for semester 1 (January-June) or semester 2 (July-December) and also if your university is part of our network
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
When to apply?
Internship applications are open for specified periods. In order to apply for an internship at the IEIC, please complete the form and submit it by the indicated deadline.
For the first semester (January - June), applications must be submitted by December 1.
For the second semester (July – December), applications must be submitted by June 1.
If your application is relevant to the needs of the IEIC, you will be contacted and invited for an interview (physical or via videoconference).