Promotion of diversity and equality in Kosovo*
11 déc. 2020 18:37:00PRISTINA 27 November 2020
The public authorities and key actors in the field of promoting equality and diversity in Kosovo*...
03 déc. 2020 16:42:00
Promotion of Diversity and Equality in Kosovo*: towards improving anti-discrimination reporting mechanismsPristina 3 December 2020
Our EU and Council of Europe joint action in Kosovo* - “Promotion of Diversity and Equality”, in...
17 déc. 2019 09:05:00Pristina 17-18 December 2019
The protection and promotion of fundamental human rights through a better implementation of the...
- Policy and legislative support to institutions
- Capacity building activities
- Peer-to-peer exchanges with regional and European partners
- Conduct awareness raising campaigns and public discussions on selected anti-discrimination topics
- Support to civil society organisations and municipalities by small grant schemes, to enhance their capacities to tackle discrimination and reach out to the people
- Implementation of anti-discrimination policies and legislation, at the central and local level (especially on protection of the rights of LGBTI persons, and on combating hate speech/hate crime) is improved
- Dialogue and cooperation between institutions and civil society organizations in promoting and protecting the human rights is enhanced
- Awareness of citizens on their rights and mechanisms to defend them is strengthened
- Contribution to achieve better protection of human rights for the citizens of Kosovo* and to build a more diverse, equal and tolerant society
* Cette désignation ne préjuge pas des positions concernant le statut du Kosovo ; elle est, en outre, conforme à la Résolution 1244 du Conseil de sécurité des Nations Unies ainsi qu’à l’Avis de la Cour internationale de justice sur la Déclaration d’indépendance du Kosovo.