Around 100 participants from Permanent Representations and Council of Europe staff participated to this High-Level Event on Evaluation on Friday 9 November, Room 1, Palais de l'Europe.
High-level guest speakers from UNESCO, OECD, the European Commission and the Oversight Advisory Committee, were present to share their experiences on standards and practices with regard to evaluation functions in international organisations.
Interview with Susanne Frueh, UNESCO and Ambassador Thorbjörn Haak about the new Evaluation policy:
- 00m00s Technical remarks by Colin Wall, Director of DIO
- 02m00s Opening speech by Gabriella Battaini-Dragoni, Deputy Secretary General
- 08m23s Opening remarks by Ambassador Torbjörn Haak, Chair of the Rapporteur Group on Programme, Budget and Administration
Part 1: International Standards
- 12m02s Presentation by Susanne Frueh, Director of Internal Oversight at UNESCO and Chair of UNEG
- 27m58s Presentation by Hans Lundgren, OECD DAC evaluation network
- 42m54s Questions and discussion
Part 2: International Practice
- 1h03m28sPresentation by Bastiaan de Laat, Senior Evaluator, Council and Executive Committee Secretariat, OECD and President of the European Evaluation Society
- 1h16m15s Presentation by Antonina Cipollone, Head of Unit, European Commission General Secretariat
- 1h34m10s Insight from the Oversight Advisory Committee, Presentation by Margareta de Goys
- 1h47m37s Questions and discussion
- 2h11m04s Colin Wall, Director of Internal Oversight, Towards a New Evaluation Policy at the Council of Europe