23 Jun 2022 09:37:00Strasbourg 23/06/2022
The European Committee on Legal Co-operation (CDCJ) today issued a report evaluating the state of...
20 Jun 2022 09:40:00Strasbourg 20/06/2022
The European Convention on Human Rights enunciates the principle of the peaceful enjoyment of...
19 Jun 2022 10:36:00Venice 17-18/06/2022
During its 131st plenary session, held in Venice on 17 and 18 June, the Venice Commission of the...
10 Jun 2022 18:20:00
Committee of Ministers adopts new decisions on the implementation of judgments from the European Court of Human RightsStrasbourg 10/06/2022
The latest decisions adopted on the implementation of judgments from the European Court of Human...
07 Jun 2022 09:22:00
Council of Europe publishes new report on the impact of artificial intelligence on the doctor-patient relationshipStrasbourg 07/06/2022
The Council of Europe’s Steering Committee for Human Rights in the fields of Biomedicine and...
Get to know more about the Directorate General Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe
- The European Commission for the Efficiency of Justice celebrated its 20th anniversary
- High-level delegation from the Court of Cassation of Armenia visits the Council of Europe
- Seminar on Early intervention on intersex children – Promoting the rights of the child
- Co-ordination between the International Criminal Court and the Council of Europe
- Moving Forward 2022: Annual Report by the Council of Europe Secretary General
- European Conference of Prosecutors in Palermo
- New Council of Europe online course "Introduction to corruption prevention"
- Online event on freedom of expression in political speech
- Conference on “Proliferation financing risks and trends – addressing current challenges”
- Council of Europe adopts new principles for media governance