The European Youth Foundation will organise two online sessions with the purpose of informing youth organisations about the newly launched 2022 youth campaign Democracy Here | Democracy Now and about the EYF special call for local projects (pilot activities) and international activities, as follows
- 19 April 2022, from 10.00 to 12.00 am CET, in ENGLISH
- 21 April 2022, from 10.00 to 12.00 am CET, in FRENCHThe programme of the two sessions is the same, what differs is the working language.
The participation in the online meeting is open for youth organisations. Please register in advance until 12 April 2022, at this link. All registered participants will then receive the link for the online meeting.
The online information sessions will include the following points:
- Update about the Democracy Here | Democracy Now youth campaign
- Information about the EYF special call and the specificities of the two types of grants concerned (pilot activities, international activities) as well as about the NGO registration
- Questions and answers with the EYF and the campaign teams.
We invite you to spread the information about these information sessions!
For any questions, please contact eyf [at] coe.int.
About the campaign
The 2022 youth campaign Democracy Here | Democracy Now aims at strengthening the role of young people in the processes to revitalise democracy in Europe and to restore the mutual trust between youth and democratic institutions and processes.
For more information about the Campaign, visit the Campaign website.
About the EYF special call
The EYF special call for projects within the campaign concerns:
- Grant applications for pilot activities for local and national youth organisations
- Grant applications for international activities to be implemented in 2022 by international youth organisations or national youth organisations with partners.
Priority shall be given to applications for activities that will be implemented within the timeline for activities as set out by the thematic campaign calendar and that have an awareness-raising or educational nature, such as awareness-raising campaigns, debates and meetings with youth policy stakeholders (local, regional and national authorities’ officials and elected representatives), workshops and seminars for young people, etc.
The deadline for this special call is 16 May 2022. All applications need to be submitted through the EYF online system. For more information about the special call, please check the specific page on the EYF website.In order to be able to apply for grants to the EYF, youth organisations need to be registered in the EYF online system. Find out more on the specific page and, if applicable, register your organisation in the EYF online system.