The Council of Europe launches a tender to establish a pool of experts for the joint EU DG Reform-Council of Europe project on Supporting implementation of Barnahus in Slovenia, phase II (13 December 2019-12 December 2021) in the following fields of expertise:
- Lot 1: Analysis and review of legal, policy and institutional framework in Slovenia in line with international standards and good practices.
- Lot 2: Training and support for legal professionals on violence against children, including child sexual exploitation and abuse both online and offline.
- Lot 3: Targeted and interdisciplinary training and support for professionals working for and with children with focus on interagency coordination, collaboration and case management; awareness raising and sensitisation of target groups on Barnahus and child sexual exploitation and abuse both online and offline.
- Lot 4: Training and support of relevant professionals on forensic interviewing of children or medical examinations of child victims of violence.
- Lot 5: Child participation and child safeguarding
The Council of Europe is looking for international experts and professionals from different fields and sectors with diverse experience, including legal experts, trainers, academia, researchers, professionals with practical experience from working in Barnahus-type contexts and/or for the prevention and protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse to provide technical assistance in the above fields of expertise in support of the project implementation in Slovenia.
The deadline for tendering is 2 September 2020. Selected consultants will be consulted on an as-needed-basis. The expected start date is 18 September 2020.
Interested consultants are invited to refer to the Call for Tenders and the Act of Engagement, which contain a full description of the terms and conditions of engagement and the scope of the assessment.