The rights of victims, witnesses and vulnerable persons (2017)
Preliminary work - preparation of the 12th CCPE opinion (2017)
For 2017, the Committee of Ministers entrusted the preparation of an opinion on the rights of victims, witnesses and vulnerable persons. The draft opinion will be submitted for adoption at the 12th plenary meeting of the CCPE, on 23 and 24 November 2017 in Strasbourg.
The first meeting of the working group took place in Strasbourg on 27-28 February. The second meeting took place in Paris on 15-16 June 2017.
- Alessandra GIRALDI (Denmark),
- Ramazan KAYA (Turkey),
- David MELKONYAN (Armenia),
- Antonio MURA (Italy),
- Franz PLÖCHL (Austria),
- Sava PETROV (Bulgaria),
- Cédric VISART de BOCARME (Belgium),
- Jana ZEZULOVA (Czech Republic),
- Vladimir ZIMIN (Russian Federation)
- Milica ANDJELIC (Montenegro)
- Peter POLT (Hungary)