- Making children’s and students’ voices heard
- Addressing controversial issues
- Preventing violence and bullying
- Dealing with propaganda, misinformation and fake news
- Tackling discrimination
- Improving well-being at school
Share it with us and let thousands of practitioners across Europe know about what you are doing in your school.
To do so fill out the following documents:
- Commit to the Council of Europe Democratic Schools Pledge
- Submit a new or ongoing project and/or practice
Your school project will be presented on a dedicated page on the campaign website.
Today it is International Women’s Day. Have you ever worked on women’s rights with your students? If yes, let us know about your project.