Fields of Activities
|Calendar of Activities|
|Higher Education ForA|
|European Higher Education Area|
The Bologna Process
Council of Europe Contribution
Bilateral and regional activities
|Recognition of Qualifications|
of Europe/UNESCO Convention
The ENIC/NARIC Network
|Results of prior activities|
Sites of Citizenship
Legislative Reform Programmes
|Resources / Documents|
|Higher Education Series|
Regional Network on Qualifications Frameworks for South East Europe, 29 – 30 June 2009, Ljubljana
SWOT of CROQF
· In the development of the NQF what are the strong points?
· What are the things which go particularly well?
· In the development of the NQF what are the weak points?
· What are the things particularly difficult and problematic?
· What are the external factors which play a positive role in this development?
· What supports the development? Why?
· What are the external factors which play a negative role in this development?
· What refrains the development? Why?
· good organization, good management, very high level of expertise among leaders of the project
· fast development which can no more be covered by individuals who works par-time on CROQF development – need for organized (institutional) support – question of financial means
· social partners (business sector, educational sector, media) sensible for and aware of the importance of CROQF
· Unequal involvement of groups of stakeholders - for example, higher education institutions might be better represented in the working groups than they are now